(612) 423-7504

Trustworthy, experienced, & personal.

Carlson Law Office is a full-service law firm serving the Twin Cities metro area and all of Minnesota.

Carlson Law Office's representation includes a variety of practice areas.


Carlson Law Office provides zealous defense on petty misdemeanors and misdemeanors such as traffic violations, DUI, disorderly conduct, etc. We can also help you petition for expungement of your criminal record so that your criminal record is sealed from public view.

Estate Planning

Advice and drafting of important documents like wills, trusts, power of attorneys, and health care directives so that you and your assets are protected and those you care most about are provided for.

Probate Administration

If an estate is required to pass through the court's probate system Carlson Law will help the Personal Representative with all stages and aspects of probate so that all assets are gathered, all debts paid, and all assets are distributed as provided for by a will or by the law.


Comprehensive representation includes dissolution of marriage, child support, child custody, and parenting time. We make every effort to remain civil and reach settlement at the same time zealously representing your interests and going to trial if necessary.

Business Formation

Advice on what business entity best fits your objectives - C-Corp, S-Corp, or LLC. Drafting and filing of all documents required by the Secretary of State.

Trust Administration

We provide effective representation on the administration of all kinds of trusts.

Guardianship & Conservatorship

When a person becomes incapacitated a guardianship of the person and a conservatorship of the estate is often in their best interest. We provide effective counsel through all stages, including advice, drafting and filing of petitions and other documents, and appearaces at hearings.

Landlord Tenant

We help landlords draft effective leases, bring eviction actions in housing court, and bring complaints in conciliation court for damages owed by tenants. We also help tenants fights eviction actions, bring rent escrow actions, and petition for expungement of their housing court records.

General Civil Litigation

In matters involving business disputes, contract disputes, employment disputes, etc. Carlson Law Office will zealously represent your interests and take your case to trial if necessary.


When a judgment has been entered against a defendant, the plaintiff becomes the judgment creditor and the defendant the judgment debtor. If the judgment debtor fails to satisfy the judgment the judgment creditor has many options on collecting (garnishment of wages, levying of bank accounts, etc.). We help judgment creditors collect on their judgment.

About Carlson Law Office

Andrew Carlson opened Carlson Law Office, LLC in 2011. In addition to his knowledge and skill in multiple areas of law (see Practice Areas), he brings a wealth of experience from other occupations as well as numerous graduate degrees (see below).



Legal Experience Prior to Solo Practice:


Judicial extern for Judge Daniel Moreno in the 4th District Court  (2010)


Research assistant at the University of St. Thomas School of Law (2010)


Law clerk at El-Ghazzawy Law Office (family law firm in Minneapolis) (2011)


Certified student attorney in UST School of Law's immigration clinic (2011)


Bar Admissions:



US District Court (MN)




Minnesota State Bar Association

Hennepin County Bar Association




University of St. Thomas School of Law (JD, 2011)


Luther Theological Seminary (M. Th., 2007)


Princeton Theological Seminary (M. Div., 1994)


Augsburg College (B.A., 1991)


Professional Experience:


Pastor in the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (2003-2007)



Andrew J. Carlson

Carlson Law Office

Contact Carlson Law Office

Please feel free to call the number below, or use this form to schedule a free, 60-minute consultation.


5775 Wayzata Blvd., Suite 700

St. Louis Park, MN  55416


Tel: (612) 423-7504

Copyright 2016    |    Carlson Law Office

Submitting Form...

The server encountered an error.

Form received. Thank you.

(612) 423-7504